Skip to content
Ontario Disability Coalition
- To enable children with ALL disabilities to access therapy to improve their quality of life and to increase independence.
- To advocate for publicly funded, accessible, flexible services for individuals with disabilities and their families.
- To assist with policy development and issues related to children, youth and adults with disabilities.
- To co-operate with other organizations and advocates for all disabilities where possible.
- To assist with and support the efforts of parents, caregivers and professionals to meet the needs of people with disabilities.
- To ensure accountability and transparency.